Translate

studio tatto di jakarta - dragon Full back tattoo @ lucky lamz tattoo studio jakarta



A client from Taiwan made an appointment for a Full Back Dragon Tattoo in one Condition. I was pretty surprised by his conditions, normally clients don't make condition when they want a tattoo.

So, this is something strange, but my job is to YES !! if i say NO, that means i will never be knowing his conditions.

So he started Explaining One by One, and i kept on listening and finally I agreed all his conditions and we did it.

This is the Result of his condition.

THE FULL BACK DRAGON TATTOO !! Please check the Tattoo below, I don't whether you liked it or not, But My client was 100% satisfied with my work. and Guess?? he won the 1st tattoo Show in Taiwan. That sounds great to me, but he never sent me the photos of the contest. Just sent me message through whatsapp, :(

This Dragon tattoo was done in 4 Sessions. Its a 100% organic free hand tattoo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment